Friday, January 20, 2023

Exhibition - "Here: A Journey along the Humber Estuary", Burton Constable Hall

 Exhibition - "Here: A Journey along the Humber Estuary", Burton Constable Hall


My Exhibition "Here: A Journey along the Humber Estuary", at Burton Constable Hall, 23rd May - 2nd July 2023

Advance Announcement

I am pleased to say that I have been awarded a solo exhibition of my paintings at Burton Constable Hall, East Yorkshire, 23rd May - 2nd July 2023. The Stables Gallery is a fantastic venue, well laid out with plenty of natural light and good facilities.

Burton Constable Hall is to the east of Hull and is a great place to visit, including the Hall and extensive grounds which include a lake, the stable block and a cafe. 

Website -

Details can be obtained at: 



Online Preview and Commentary

You may have a preview of the works on display by following the entries on this Blog.

Diary

I hope that you put the Exhibition dates in your diary and that you will be able to visit the Gallery in person. I hope to see you there.














No comments:

Post a Comment