Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Exhibition: Meet the Artist Day - Overview

 Exhibition: Meet the Artist Day - Overview


Sunday, 28th May, 2023, Meet the Artist Day, Here: A Journey Along the Humber Estuary
Stables Gallery, Burton Constable Hall, HU11 4NL

What a great day at the Stables Gallery! In the photograph above I am greeting my guests at the afternoon reception.

It was a wonderful turn out for the event. Many fellow artists, including local art tutors and painter/print makers, friends and family made the trip from Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, London and Cumbria  to see the exhibition. 



I was able to speak with them about my work, explain my practice, the theme of the exhibition and my working methods. They took a great deal of interest in everything. Here are some photographs of me chatting with people about my paintings, answering their questions and general discussion about the show.




I will discuss different aspects of the day in the next few posts.










No comments:

Post a Comment