Thursday, June 1, 2023

Meet the Artist Day: Set Up

 Meet the Artist Day: Set Up


      Browser of Works on Paper

I decided to add some extra features for the Meet the Artist Day. I brought a browser and filled it with works on paper which visitors could look through. The works were all connected to the theme of the exhibition, but included  original prints on the topic. Some examples are shown below.



Humber, etching and sugarlift


Beck, aquatint

I also set up a table I brought from home to provide more space to exhibit items of interest and for visitors to look at. I included two chairs in case anyone needed to sit down.

                                           Table with Blog and postcards of the exhibits




I set up an A2 Framed Poster Board outside the Gallery


There was a craft fair on the same day which attracted extra visitors:



Everything was set up for the beginning of an eventful day, and I brought drinks and nibbles for the afternoon's invited guests' session.


 The start of an exciting day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment